The Senior Accountant will direct the financial operations of the company including budgeting, planning, government audits, and other financial matters.
- Maintain US Citizenship.
- Maintain Security Clearance
- Microsoft Excel
- Job cost accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and highly accurate math and accounting skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and specialized accounting software used by the organization.
- QuickBooks-intermediate skill level
- Unanet-intermediate skill level
- Government contracting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required; Masters degree preferred.
- Five years or more of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
It is the policy of Vadum to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, or carrier status.
Vadum is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to services, programs and activities for individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of Vadum to provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. Further, it is the policy of Vadum to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observers.
The policy applies to all employment practices and actions. It includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, job application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.